Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Hey Ya'll! Check out my new plugboard in the sidebar on the left. All you primitive crafters and prim bloggers are welcome to add your plug for free! It's so easy to do. It's a great way to advertise your website or blog. If you don't have a plug, Laura over at Penney Layne Graphics can hook you up with one for only $1.50! Add a plug to the plugboards at my other sites as well.

My country store
Celene's Treasure Chest
My other blog Wood n' Whimsy

Let me know in a comment if you have a plugboard and I'll come on over and and add my plug yours!

Til next time...God Bless,
Celene

2 comments:

bj said...

Just stopping in to say HI and to thank you for coming over to see me.
Have a fabulous day...
bj

lms said...

hi there...i am so glad to see you...i was trying to get into your blog earlier and for some reason it would not load anything but your logo...must of been a glitch...good luck on your new plug board...