Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flea Market Friday

Hey ya'll! I am participating in Flea Market Friday. Be sure to mosey on over to my country store blog Celene's Treasure Chest and see what's going on at the store. You'll see hand-did prims and candles, Wood n' Whimsy, gorgeous hand crafted jewelry, vintage goodies and antiques.
Be sure to add me to your favorites and check back often as I am getting geared up to start my first giveaway. This one will be a Mother's Day Giveaway. I plan on doing this on a continuous basis, so we're gonna be have us some fun 'round here! God Bless,
Celene

1 comment:

Marina Capano said...

well, I love your blog! I love so match the style country! Mi house in Argentine is unique with in the style, here is not typical!by the way! I invited you for my virtual party!!! I hope you soon!(22th may)